In this post, we will show you how to automatically create a Web Story from an article in less than 5 minutes in 4 steps.
You can watch the full video below or follow the step by step guide right below the video.
- Connect to Reeporter Studio: https://ai.reeporter.com/studio
- Then click on the menu icon storify.
- A form opens.
- On the right side of the form, paste the URL of your post or article.
- If you want to have a link to the article in the last slide of the story, click on add swipe up.
- Edit the text you want to appear in the story.
- If you want to change the original title of the story, write the new title here, otherwise the story title will be the same as the article title, which is good for SEO.
- If you want to add a text to speech to your story, select the Yes button for automatic audio.
- Finally, click on the Storify button.
- The storification begins, it usually takes between 2 to 10 minutes according to your position of the queue of people storifying, the article structure and the article’s length.
- At the end, the storification process may display 3 kinds of notifications, because there are 3 cases that occur when storifying an article:
Case 1: The storification worked well, and the score is over 80%.
- This means that it may take from 0 to 10 minutes to optimize your story.
Case 2 : The stortification worked but the quality score is below 80%.
This means it may take from 10 to 30 minutes to optimize and finalize the story.
It is generally possible for Reeporter, to set up the bots to get a quality score superior to 80%, but it may require a specific set up.
It is also possible to get a specific set up to have all stories generated 100% automatically.
Case 3 : The storification did not work.
This is generally due to the site structure, it is generally possible to fix that, you can contact Reeporter support. Some fixes may be done for free, some require a specific set up.
When the story is ready, it can be opened on the browser or edited on Reeporter Studio.
- To watch the Story , click on “View Story”.
- To edit the story click on “Open in Studio”
- Edit the Story as you wish.
- There are multiple text animations available, you can add your own layers, logo, fonts and animate them. You can also upload videos, images, animate media and many other features.
- We recommend you watch our Studio Video Tutorial for more details on how to edit a story.
Let us know your feedback at email@example.com.